BFB 3D Touch 3 Head Printer how to use Extruders 2 or 3 Question

Martin Mayr

May 15, 2014, 6:18:35 AM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks I received and registered the Pro Key and now I try to get the extruders 2 or 3 running ...

Actually I have ABS Material in Extruder 3 and want to print a part with this ... But its allways extruder 1 heating up ... in the beginning of the program ...

I selected Printer -> Extruders -> and configured Ext 3 with ABS Red
and in Ext Map Object is Ext 3

In Printer -> Hardware  Number of extruders is set to 3

In Printer -> Firmware I selected Bits from Bytes Printers with empty post process

What else do I have to configure to get the 3rd extruder working ?

Do you need any support files or ini files to check ?

Best regards

Martin

Martin Mayr

May 15, 2014, 6:27:27 AM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I forgot to mention:

Just another info : my Kisslicer Version is 1.1.0.14 and I'm running on Windows 7 x64 with a bfb with firmware 5.4.1

Best regards

Steven

May 16, 2014, 11:04:35 AM5/16/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Can you post a SHORT program?
Under Printer -> Firmware check "Include Comments".  Just for this exercise, normally you leave this unchecked.