Kisslicer Newbie onboard. Question re post processor

Paul Spence

Apr 10, 2014, 7:58:06 PM4/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

I am blown away by the quality improvement on our Cubex Trio, its like a higher resolution machine...
Anyways when I save the slice, I get this window:

Running Post process command:
CUBEIT.EXE"C:\DRAWING REGISTER .....bfb"
Failed, returning 1

An easy workaround is to open Cubeit and run it from there and the print works fine.
I assume I have a setting wrong, but I just can't find it.

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Paul S

Steven

Apr 10, 2014, 9:18:45 PM4/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
The OS can't find cubit.exe. What os are you using? Make sure cubit.exe is in same dir as kisslicer.

Paul Spence

Apr 11, 2014, 12:13:31 AM4/11/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steven

I'm using windows 7
They are in the same directory
I looked in task manager and there appeared to be two cubeit processes running so closed them and retried Kisslicer, but still no go.

giovanni...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 1:53:40 AM4/11/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,
use CubeItMod V3.7
don't use "name.bfb" but <name.bfb>, put this into Post-Process : cubeitmod.exe <FILE>
into the file's name  don't use blanks, <My Drawing.bfb> will give "Failed returning 1" while <MyDrawing.bfb> will work.

Giovanni