Hi all. How can I get connection with the kisslicer author?

southriver Z

Dec 23, 2013, 12:39:38 PM12/23/13
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I just ordered the PRO key in the old site and hope to order many more licences...

funBart

Dec 23, 2013, 4:48:34 PM12/23/13
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Nobody was able on whatever 'communication channel' to reach Jonathan, the developer, the past months.
It left many of us worrying about his well-being at the first place and secondly about the development of Kisslicer.
However, there are several (and recently) reports that people received their pro-key after paying through pay-pal.
That's a sign there is still someone involved, or, that that process is automatized.
Bart

Joseph Chiu

Jan 6, 2014, 4:53:01 PM1/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I believe that process is automated.  I think he used a third-party licensing solution, and the license keys are generated through that.