After ordering per paypal a pro license - when will I receive it ?

Martin Mayr

May 13, 2014, 11:35:46 AM5/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

after having payed a pro licence a few hours ago I wonder when I will receive the licence per email ?

Is it a question of minutes or hours or days ?

Best regards

Martin Mayr

funBart

May 13, 2014, 11:43:34 AM5/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
The website says two days,  but at the moment it's faster,  thanks to mrs.  Lonesock.
I suppose it's dependent of the time of day in the USA as well

Mrs. Lonesock

May 14, 2014, 5:34:35 PM5/14/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
We check for ProKey orders a few times per day. :)  Let me know if you need any assistance. I hope you received it in a timely fashion so you can get slicing!
~Happy Slicing and printing!