Documentation new functionalities

Roger Sijlbing

Aug 8, 2014, 5:43:01 AM8/8/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan,

Good to see you're alive and kicking.

I am a Felix 3.0 reseller and big fan of you're software. But I am not technician nor an engineer. I am an salesman.

For the latest release of you're software I get the impression that it is know possible to use dual extrusion for multi-colour or even multi-materials. Not only support.
I am looking for documentation on how to use these new funtionalities so I can teach my (new) customers how to get the maximum out of their software and printer. Everybody on this forum and also my manufacturer are very excited about the latest release so I am keen to implement this.

For example. When I upload an object a screen pops up which. What are my options?

Can you help me?

Regards,
Roger