Cubex | CubeIT V4

y.ult...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014, 8:46:14 AM1/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
kisslicer the forum is apparently under maintenance and as I think we're almost there

I think there are still some adjustment to the M227 and M228 commands because I often lack in materials or piles in the beginning and end of the path of the nozzle

My CubeIT.ini :

; Prime/Suck/Purge Block Inserted (at M55x) for FIRST layers of PLA (Required Section)
[PSPBlock PLA First]
Line1=M55x P1500 S45.000
Line2=M227 P284 S300
Line3=M228 P0 S284

; Prime/Suck/Purge Block Inserted (at M55x) for Remaining layers of PLA (Required Section)
[PSPBlock PLA Rest]
Line1=M227 P284 S300
Line2=M228 P0 S284
Line3=M55x P1500 S45.000

Someone did it manage you find good (very good) seting for M227 and M228 ?

giovanni...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2014, 7:10:02 AM2/12/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi, to prevent the pile in the beginning of the first layer I've changed the order of the lines :

; Prime/Suck/Purge Block Inserted (at M55x) for FIRST layers of PLA (Required Section)
[PSPBlock PLA First]
Line1=M227 P284 S300
Line2=M228 P0 S284
Line3=M55x P1500 S45.000

Same thing for the ABS first layer.

hugues touzot

Feb 12, 2014, 4:05:11 PM2/12/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi !
I 've the same problem with the prime and suck. And i don't understand how cubex use the parameters.
What kind of test do you print ? Is it possible to share the same test file and results ?
I can do test next week, my printer is not busy.