.INI Files

rej4449

Apr 30, 2014, 4:31:25 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Whenever I try to print a file to my Cubex Duo using KiSSlicer64 v1.1.0 and CubeItMod v4.0 beta 4, I get an error on the printer "Cannot print file".  I assume it has to do with the .ini files.  Where can I find the correct .ini files for this setup?  I understand that I have to change settings for CubeItMod.

Thanks.

hugues

Apr 30, 2014, 4:54:14 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Check your Prt GCode menu you must have :

Prefix :
^Firmware:V1.07
; [mm] mode
G21
; absolute mode
G90

Select Extruder:
; Select extruder, warm, purge

; BfB-style
M542
M<EXT+1>04 S<TEMP>
M55<EXT+1> P3000 S80
M543

Deselect Extruder:
; Guaranteed same extruder, cooling down

; BfB-style
M<EXT+1>04 S<TEMP>

N [*] Layers
; Maybe re-home X & Y?

Postfix
M103
M104 S0
M204 S0
M304 S0

giovanni...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2014, 5:05:43 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
CubeItMod doesn't need ini files, you have to set the parameters into Kisslicer like described into the Hugue's message.

Don't close the black window and wait until you get the end of process message :

If you still have a problem, post here the bfb and bak file.

rej4449

Apr 30, 2014, 5:07:13 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
OK, I'll try again.  You have to start from somewhere.  Is there a download somewhere for the .ini files or do you use the default set that is created when you first run KiSSlicer?

giovanni...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2014, 5:10:35 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
you'll find settings that works good on my cubex with ABS and layer thickness 0.1 into the CubeItMod V4.0Beta4 tread.

rej4449

Apr 30, 2014, 5:37:36 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I'm not explaining the issue clearly.  This is a KiSSlicer question.  There are 4 .ini files that KiSSlicer uses.  If they don't exist when KiSSlicer is run, they are automatically created.  Do I START with the default .ini files or is there a set that I am supposed to download?  I have a document "Kisslicer CubeX Installation rev2" that tells me to unzip the files from "Kisslicer_settings_CubeX_rev2.zip".  Am I supposed to start with these?

Thanks.

giovanni...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2014, 5:54:41 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Let Kisslicer create the ini files, then change the settings like described into the CubeItMod V4.0Beta4 tread, the new settings will be automatically saved into the Kisslicer's ini files.

rej4449

Apr 30, 2014, 6:19:48 PM4/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  You answered my question.