Kisslicer 1.4.1.3 video bugs?

andrej

May 15, 2014, 8:16:45 AM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

Hello fellows

 what is this bluish glow around the object? It used to be OK without it, but  several days ago it appeared, seemingly for no reason.
Did I swithched on something wrong? Please help me to turn this thing off.

Andrew
kisslicer.jpg

lonesock (Jonathan)

May 15, 2014, 11:01:28 AM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Heh, the dreaded "teal fog" bug of 1.4.1.3!  Grab the 1.4.1.4 build from the same thread, it should be fixed now.

Jonathan

funBart

May 15, 2014, 3:04:41 PM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Of course developer knows best, but I thought that fog (as is as well in 1414) was the representation of the layers when setting the No of layers in Gcode field? (toggle on a Mac with Esc and return)
Bart

lonesock (Jonathan)

May 15, 2014, 4:09:38 PM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

Yep!  But it is only supposed to show up when editing the N-Layers value...in .3 it would also show up at random times (like I think when support was disabled?) and then stay on.  So, the ability to see the planes is a feature, the inability to turn them off is a bug.  [8^)

Jonathan