Kisslicer 1.1.0c Beta versions Linux32/54/Win32/64/Mac

funBart

Dec 18, 2013, 3:11:57 PM12/18/13
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
attached the beta versions of KS round january 2013
KISSlicer Win32_1_1_10c_Beta.zip
KISSlicer Win64_1_1_10c_Beta.zip
KISSlicer_Linux32_1_1_0c_Beta.zip
KISSlicer_Linux64_1_1_0c_Beta.zip
KISSlicer_Mac_1_1_0c_Beta.zip

funBart

Dec 18, 2013, 5:21:20 PM12/18/13
found some rc 1.1.1.0 rc4 versions of KS

OK, I always want to add more features, but I just have to call it: here is the release candidate!

I'll try to fix any bugs you find, other than that, this is what I plan to release.  So, any last minute machine settings or translations are welcome!

Changed since last beta:
  • Better packer
  • Fixed "count = 0" bug (would not slice, then not save, if one objects count was 0)
  • Better translation
  • Added axes transformations (right-click on model tab)
  • Updated compiler for Windows builds...not sure if this will be noticeable
  • Disallow slashes in profile names, disallow duplicate profile names
  • Z slider can now show the layer's Z value in model space, or in G-code values
  • Changed path color scheme...hopefully clearer (and removed "pause" [8^)
  • Can change 3D background color
  • Added an option to translate only the tooltips, leaving the interface the same
  • Added a distinct "Use Wipe" option in style (so it's not controlled by "use Destring")
  • Fixed "Extruder selection" bug.
  • Generic fan commands (mostly for makerbot)
  • Logs "Support" profile settings to the G-code file now
  • Fixed a bug with segmented adaptive support and infill (right before the solid layers)
  • Throws a warning on empty paths after slice
  • Added <E> G-code token (for use with makerbot again)
  • Some small UI changes
Hope you like it!  Regular users have been stuck with the old version for far too long!

Linux builds to come soon, and probably an updated Mac build...it's supposed to be 32-and 64-bit, but I am not sure that worked.

thanks,
Jonathan

EDIT 2013-03-15: updating to RC1a
 * Fixed a bug when creating new profiles
 * Fixed a bug where some extra moves were generated when Wipe was disabled
 * Fixed a bug where a solid layer was still created on the bottom even when skin thickness = 0
 * Disable auto-rotate when there is only one part
 * Changed Min Layer Time G-code comment text, and the "no paths" message
 * Added a mesh error key, and used different colors for different types of mesh errors
 * Removed some double-quotes from the translation (pot) file (this is not in the Mac build yet!)

EDIT 2013-03-25: updating to RC2
 * Seam can now be randomized (Jitter) and the depth of the seam crossover can be modified.
 * Fixed some tab-order issues
 * Fixed some translation / menu / tooltip string update issues
 * Added a delta speed limit (1st layer speed limit is increased by this each layer, so you can do gradual speed increases)
 * Fixed a huge crowning bug!  The speeds and widths should be sane now.
 * G-code comments now wrap to stay within 62 characters
 * removed some double quotes that were choking the translator

EDIT 2013-03-26
 * adding Mac build for RC2. (Note: it has an updated PRNG for the seam jitter)

EDIT 2013-04-08: updating to RC 3
 * added in a <%> token to the G-code includes.
 * change setting text to red if the layer thickness > extrusion width
 * improved the loop ordering, fixed a bug where some loops might get left out
 * updated tooltips
 * changed Speed v. Quality slider to show the speeds instead of a tooltip
 * add the actual speeds to the G-code comments
 * added some anti-clustering to Jitter
 * fixed a bug in the shared-path calculations
 * removed GLU dependence
 * Mac build is now 32- or 64-bit (universal binary)

EDIT 2013-04-25: RC4
 * Raspberry Pi build
 * changed min window size
 * fixed bug with bogus loops on really really large models
 * fixed a few other internal bugs
 * faster slicing when using sparse infill
 * WARNING: still has the crash on pillar raft!
KISSlicer_Mac_1_1_0_rc4.zip
KISSlicer_Linux32_1_1_0_rc4.zip
KISSlicer_RPi_1_1_0_rc4.zip
KISSlicer_Linux64_1_1_0_rc4.zip