RepRapPro Omerod Settings for Kisslicer

da...@comcen.com.au

May 17, 2014, 9:22:53 PM5/17/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all new to site and would like to know if anybody has settings for Omerod 3D printer. I have found that I need to alter the gcode. The printer cannot handle  X,Y,Z and E at same time

Can anyone tell me how to change output gcode to move Z and then Move X,Y and E

max72

May 21, 2014, 7:43:09 AM5/21/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know kisslicer separates z movements and x,y,e, so you should be okay.
The omerod looks promising, please let us know how it goes.

Massimo

da...@comcen.com.au

May 23, 2014, 6:55:22 PM5/23/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Max

This is short output of Kisslicer gcode
G92 E0
M106
G1 X74.46 Y75.7 Z0.2 E0 F6600
G1 X74.22 Y75.63 E0.0132 F300
G1 X74.01 Y75.7 E0.0247
G1 X69.12 Y75.7 E0.2786
G1 X68.91 Y75.64 E0.2902
G1 X68.79 Y75.35 E0.3062

You can see it gives X,Y,Z,E my printer cannot handle this format.

Is there anyway to change output to same format as  Slic3r  which seems normal to me.

Example Slic3r - Printer works fine

G1 Z0.200 F3600.000
G1 X61.590 Y60.053 F3600.000
G1 X62.050 Y59.623 E0.02207 F600.000