Running in the Puddles

Steve Kibble

Apr 28, 2022, 3:04:33 AM4/28/22
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

Hope everyone is excited for another night of running across the bridge tonight!

Just a reminder, that you can now order your very own iconic KR Red Shirt and Cap. Have a look at the featured posts on the FB page for details. If you don’t have access or have a trouble drop me a note or reach out and I will be only too happy to help you out. Orders close out on 31 May so don’t miss out!

Good luck to all the KRew who are running on Sunday at the Sydney10, it’s going to be an awesome day! There is also a booking for a post run brekkie, so check that out.

In May the SMH Half Marathon is being held. Make sure you sign up and join the KRew for an awesome trot around our fair city. Stay tuned if you are not running but want to be part of it and give something back to the fabulous Sydney running community as we will soon be asking for volunteers to be start line marshals again.

Talking of SMH we’ve been asked again to provide volunteers for the event and Helen has agreed to be the volunteer coordinator again. Please see her post and put your hand up to help out if you are not running that day!

Lastly in racing news, City to Surf 2022 entries have now opened make sure you sign up soon and get your early bird discount and join the Kirribilli Runners team that I’ve created for us. I’m sure the City Beach Hotel will be pleased to see the KRew back for a few post the race!

Stay tuned for news of the next exciting KR Social Event that we are planning and will hold real soon.

Don’t forget tonight if you are bringing a bag we will have her car there so you can store it whilst you run.

Hopefully a few of you will gather at the pub for a post run bevy and then those who want to, head off to pizza at the KRew’s favourite pizza place! So post the run if you feel like a drink come and join us and put the social in social running club!

That’s it for this week; remember to take care of yourself and others.

 Keep running and happy trails,

 Steve

Director

 #kirribillirunners

#rundrinkrepeat

#krclassic

#krvirtualrunclub

278657942_713252296375778_6012015001458718513_n.jpg