EOFY Run Tonight

Steve Kibble

Jun 29, 2022, 7:50:37 PM6/29/22
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

Last day of the financial year and a great night to go for a run, just before torrential rain returns to our fair city later tonight.

Congratulations to Brianna who is on a running streak and last week reached 365 days without a break! Well done that is an awesome effort to be able to run each day of the year and not miss any! And I hear she is still going!!

Shirt News

Now that most folks have had their shirts for a week or so, what does everyone think? I’m interested in feedback on the shirts and what you think of them. Either comment below, message me, or just talk to me, but I’m wanting all feedback that you have for us.

If there is something wrong with your order please contact Sub4 directly, and I’m sure Jason will be only too pleased to help you out.

I have now looked at what I have with 2XU shirts and if you are after one please message or write to me with what you are looing for. I have mainly S male and female singlets, but hit me up anyway you never know I might have what you are looking for. And or those who have already reached out I will get in touch with you to organise.

Upcoming Events

This weekend is Gold Coast Marathon for the first time in a while, given we were in lockdown for the previous two years. Wishing all the KRew heading up there this weekend well, run hard and have fun!

Next weekend is our first social event of the year is going to held on 9th July at 7pm in the Treehouse North Sydney. We have made a booking and so have a space to gather. These evenings are always great fun with the KRew showing up and relaxing and enjoying a drink together. I look forward to seeing you all then.

On 17th July we are combining with Girls Run Sydney for a run for Women’s Rights, Judy will post details shortly so be on the look out and plan to come for a run for this important issue.

City to Surf 2022 entries are open and so far we have over 50 people in the KR team who are excited to be Repping the Red on that iconic course heading to Bondi Beach. I’m sure the City Beach Hotel will be pleased to see the KRew back for a few bevies post the race!

On July 24th there is the Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10k and 5k events, always a good turnout of the KRew and I believe Anthony is organising a team, so be on the lookout for that one. I suggest registering today as early bird discount finishes on Friday!

And, the big one coming up is of course, Blackmores Running Festival in September. I’m sure that a lot of us will be doing that event and in fact are already in training for the marathon event! We will also be looking for volunteers, so if you are not running come along and give something back to your community!

That’s it for this week; remember to take care of yourself and others.

Keep running and happy trails,

Steve

Director

#kirribillirunners