SMH Half this Sunday

Steve Kibble

May 11, 2022, 8:43:19 PM5/11/22
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

I hope everyone is excited about the race this weekend and have picked up your bib, or planning to. It feels like it’s been a very long time since we all got to run on the streets of our fair city after all the cancellations of the last two years, and I’m sure like me you are looking forward to Sunday’s event.

I pleased to say that along with the runners on Sunday we have about 8 official volunteers who will be there to help us all have a great event. Thank you to Helen and her team, that is awesome!!!

So far we have orders for about 70 of the KR shirts and a gentle reminder, that there is still time to order your very own iconic KR Red Shirt and Cap. Have a look at the featured posts on the FB page for details. If you don’t have access or have a trouble drop me a note or reach out and I will be only too happy to help you out. Orders close out on 31 May so don’t miss out!

Talking of KR shirts Chris has handed over all the shirts that had been ordered but not collected and there is quite a few. If you ordered a shirt from 2XU and have not collected it yet, please let me know and we can work out how to get it to you.

Lastly in racing news, City to Surf 2022 entries have now opened make sure you sign up soon and get your early bird discount and join the Kirribilli Runners team that I’ve created for us. So far I have 37 people in the KR team, and it will be good to see if we can get it to 50 of us Repping the Red out there. I’m sure the City Beach Hotel will be pleased to see the KRew back for a few post the race!

Stay tuned for news of the next exciting KR Social Event that we are planning and will hold real soon.

Don’t forget tonight if you are bringing a bag we will have her car there so you can store it whilst you run.

We’ve made a booking at the pub and so we can gather at the pub for a post run bevy and then those who want to, head off to pizza at the KRew’s favourite pizza place! So post the run if you feel like a drink come and join us and put the social in social running club!

That’s it for this week; remember to take care of yourself and others.

 Keep running and happy trails,

 Steve

Director

 #kirribillirunners