2022 Annual KR Santa Run Tonight

1 view

Steve Kibble

Dec 21, 2022, 8:47:20 PM12/21/22
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

Today being the last Thursday before Christmas Day, KR is holding it’s annual Santa Run for 2022!

Tonight will be a group run with a stop at the Opera House steps for a few photos. Then as a special treat we will head into the Botanic Gardens to the Christmas Markets and for those who want to partake, they have mulled wine and cider to purchase. Once we have had a drink and group social time, we will head out through the top gate and wind our way back to Kirribilli where hopefully the pub won’t be as busy as it was last week.

So put on your best Santa suit and hat, or dress as an elf or a reindeer, and come along for merry old Time with all your fellow KR Santas and Elves. (And don’t forget some money, or card to get your mid run drinky!)

Upcoming Events

For 2023 we have a lot of exciting ideas for the KRew to do, both social events and running events and in the next weeks I’ll let you know what they are, so stay tuned!

Australia Day Run for IMF (Indigenous Marathon Fund) 26th January is a Thursday this year and so for KRClassic we will hold a bit of a fundraiser for this very excellent cause. Some of you may remember we did something similar a few years ago and it was a fun run with all having a great time. Details of the run and of IMF to follow. https://www.imf.org.au

Sun Run first Saturday in February; I know a lot of KR already signed up for this annual dash from Dee Why to Manly followed by brunch at Shelly Beach. See you there!

Next year for Canberra Marathon we now have a discount code that gives you 10% off, so use that if you are going to sign up for it. (SM-MEMBER-KR)

Blackmores Sydney Running Festival 17 Sep 23! Never to early to sign up for the marathon and get your training program sorted. I have started a KR group so make sure you join the KRew team!

If you are bringing bags, then the ever-reliable Helena will be there with her car to hold them whilst you run.  (But please pick them up as soon as we finished the run!) Thank you Helena that is really awesome!!

That’s it for this week; remember to take care of yourself and others.

Keep running and happy trails,

Steve

Director

#kirribillirunners