Over the Bridge Tonight!

1 view

Steve Kibble

Sep 28, 2022, 8:32:51 PM9/28/22
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

Starting with good news, we have a long weekend here in NSW, always a chance to get some extra running in, spend some time with family and friends and of course watch the Grand Final on Sunday. (I understand we have a few life long Eels fans in the KRew.)

Of course daylight saving starts on Sunday morning and as the clocks ‘spring’ forward, we go back to dark morning runs, but the KRClassic and KR10k, will once again be in daylight which is always a nice thing for us.

Shirt News

Orders are now open for shirts and so quickly get on the site and grab your KR merch! The Sub4 shirts have proven to be very popular as they are lighter then the older 2XU and more breathable which is great for running on the hotter days that we have here in Sydney.

https://www.sub4.com.au/category/kirribilli-runners/

Upcoming Events

Book your diaries for the next KR social on Sunday 9th October 2pm!

We are going to be doing an afternoon pub run starting a the Kirribilli Hotel with a beer (or your drink of choice) then across the bridge…… and you will have to come along to find out where the next pub is going to be.

Sneak preview is the running will be between 4 and 5km with 5 pubs visited… (unless we find we can’t keep going and just stop…… it is a social event after all.)

SAVE THE DATE! KR annual Christmas Party and Annual Awarding on the ‘KR Person of the Year’ is going to be held on 11 December! Stay tuned for more details closer to the date.

Tonight’s KRClassic

For the run tonight, if you are bringing bags, Helena will be there with her car, to hold them whilst you run. Thank you Helena that is really awesome!!

That’s it for this week; remember to take care of yourself and others.

Keep running and happy trails,

Steve

Director

#kirribillirunners