KRClassic is back tonight! OH YEAH!!!!

Steve Kibble

Dec 1, 2021, 8:09:41 PM12/1/21
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

I know that, like me, you too are very excited to be running the KRClassic tonight with your KR buddies! At long last to take on the iconic route over and around those two most emblematic symbols that defines Sydney; the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.

It is awesome to be back at last and we are meeting about 6:30pm at the steps to the bridge in Kirribilli and head off about 6:40pm for the 6.3km KRClassic course. The wonderful Joy has said that she will be there with her car from about 6:15pm so we have somewhere to store our bags. Then post the run I’m sure a bunch will head to the KH for a beer or two and of course followed by pizza at our favourite pizza parlour. (Those places have their own restrictions so make sure you follow those when asked.)

Because we are still under some COVID restrictions, can you please register your attendance on the link below and if you are not double vaccinated, then you shouldn’t be coming, which I’m sure you know.

https://kirribillirunners.org/covid/

FREE ENTRY TO BLACKMORES RUNNING FESTIVAL!! Want more details on this volunteering activity, see the post above and follow this link:

https://opportunities.ineedhelpers.com/instant_appform.php?core_event_id=768B45&ref=running&fbclid=IwAR1O-2XJZWDaSSen0c0V7VodEUxrvnfW2o8QT8mmRPvZBSej5orAWihjY20

But do it today as it closes tonight!!

In other news this weekend there are four events on about which, I talked about in last weeks newsletter, they do require pre-registration and it is too late for some, but go online you might still be lucky to get into at least one of them. As a reminder they are; on Saturday Coastal Classic in Royal National Park, and Sydney Striders are having their last 10k event for the year. Then on Sunday it’s the Real Insurance 5k and 10k race a flat fast course along the harbour foreshore and for those who want a bit of longer run in the bush, there is the Bare Creek 20km event up at Acron Oval.

 Plenty of opportunities to Rep the Red this weekend!!

 And before I go, don’t forget the Annual KR Christmas Party is on Sunday 19th December at Wendy Whitely Secret Garden. A fun, relaxing afternoon with your KR buddies and of course the announcing of the KR Club Person of the Year!

 Well that’s a wrap for another week.

 Remember to take care of yourself and others.

 Happy trails,

 Steve

Director

 #kirribillirunners