Could be a bit of soggy run tonight

Steve Kibble

Feb 23, 2022, 6:45:32 PM2/23/22
to Kirribilli Runners

Greetings KRew

I think anyone who has been out running in the last days has probably got a bit damp from all the rain we are having in Sydney at the moment. Personally I love running in the rain and find it quite invigorating to say the least. So no excuses for not coming along for a run this evening then!!!

Coming up next month we will have the annual Balmoral run, we are looking at the weekend of 19/20 March. This is the run where we run out to Balmoral along the harbour foreshore and then enjoy brunch together at Balmoral Beach so stay tuned for more details.

In April and rapidly approaching is Australian Running Festival in Canberra, we have registered a team and I can see that we have quite a few folks who have joined it already. If you are thinking of doing it, I highly recommend signing up a soon as you can because as we all know, there is nothing like have an upcoming race to help focus your training!

Then in May we have the big weekend of UTA in the Blue Mountains and SMH Half Marathon here in the city. I know that a lot of the KRew have an entry for various races as part of UTA, For SMH I’m sure by now any people who had signed for this race two years ago will have an email from them inviting you to sign up for the race in May. If you haven’t got a roll-over entry then sign up and join our team and go out there Repping the Red through the streets of Sydney.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight for the KRClassic, if you are bringing a bag Matt has kindly offered to have his car there so you can store it whilst you run.

Remember to take care of yourself and others.

Keep running and happy trails,

Steve

Director

#kirribillirunners