Link to annual election of board members

Karen Story

Dec 3, 2021, 10:11:41 PM12/3/21
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com
Please vote for 2022 Highlands board members by midnight on Sunday,
December 12

Welcome to our annual electronic ballot for the Highlands Neighborhood
Association. We elect board members at the end of each calendar year.
Elections are required by our bylaws, and to qualify for city grant
money (used for picnic, egg hunt, etc.). Our bylaws define each board
position, as well as our voting process:
http://kirklandhighlands.org/BYLAWS.doc

Click this link to vote:
https://forms.gle/AQFqRYdntxTrGZFj8

The ballot is anonymous. I will email the results once the election has
ended.

Thank you for voting!
Karen
http://kirklandhighlands.org/