City of Kirkland Survey

Mari

Feb 17, 2024, 12:49:44 AMFeb 17
to Highlands Neighborhood Association
Hello Highlander neighbors!

The Kirkland City Council is conducting a survey to understand how people in the Kirkland community feel about the past November 2023 Proposition 1 ballot measure. Council will consider next steps after hearing from a variety of community members about their feelings on the measure. Thank you for taking the time to take this 10 to 15 minute survey.

-------
Our next general meeting is on Wednesday, March 17 at 7pm in the Peter Kirk room at Kirkland City Hall (south door entrance).  I would like to only have one speaker and have time for people to socialize. Let me know if you are interested in bring some snacks.

Thank you!
Mari Bercaw
Highland Chair