NE 85th ST Station Area Plan: April 6 City Council Meeting & Public Comment Summary

Karen Story

Apr 1, 2021, 11:40:51 AM4/1/21
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com
City of Kirkland Update: NE 85th St Station Area Plan

Thank you to community members who shared your thoughts on the Station Area Plan Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (DSEIS)!  The project team has been reviewing the many comments received over the past several weeks. You can now view a DSEIS Engagement and Comment Summary, and compiled comments received, on the project webpage.

We are using what we’ve learned from the latest round of community input to look ahead to the next steps in the Planning process.  We have received extensive and thoughtful comments on the draft alternatives in the DSEIS, including requests for additional information that might help shape the final Station Area Plan. In response to that feedback, we are providing a briefing to City Council at their April 6th Study Session (5:30 p.m. start time) to discuss what additional information might help inform decisions and address the comments received to date, including potential adjustments to the project schedule.

How to Watch Council Meeting & View Meeting Materials

City Council Study Session: Tuesday, April 6th, 5:30 p.m.

    City Council meetings continue to be held virtually on Zoom. A link to watch the Council study session live will be available at the meeting time on the Council webpage.
    The meeting materials, including a staff memorandum, will be available on the Council webpage on Friday, April 2nd.
    Any members of the public that wish to address the City Council about the Station Area Plan can do so during the portion of the regular session (7:30 p.m. start time) for Items from the Audience.
    If you cannot watch the session live on April 6th, you can find a recording at the Council meeting archive webpage (recorded video is typically available the day following the Council meeting).

Thank you for your continued interest in the Station Area Plan project.  More project information, and all published documents are available at www.kirklandwa.gov/stationareaplan. Please contact project planner, Allison Zike, at az...@kirklandwa.gov with any questions or comments.

Subscribe to updates at: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/WAKIRK/subscriber/new?preferences=true#tab1