City survey: dismantling racism

Karen Story

Mar 30, 2021, 11:55:43 AM3/30/21
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

The city of Kirkland is developing dashboards to help citizens view statistics regarding police behavior, crime, and dismantling structural racism in city organizations. They would like our feedback about what to include in these reports:

We need your help in becoming a more transparent government! The City of Kirkland is creating new ways to share information with the community about how the City as an organization is performing. Please take our survey here: https://www.research.net/r/NT5LL2N.

This is part of a larger effort of ensuring the safety and respect of Black people and examining and dismantling structural racism in Kirkland. For more information on that effort, please visit https://www.kirklandwa.gov/Government/City-Managers-Office/Ensuring-the-Safety-and-Respect-of-Black-People.