4th of July in Kirkland this year

Karen Story

Jun 16, 2020, 8:43:38 PM6/16/20
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

A message from Kirkland Downtown Association regarding 4th of July celebration:

This year 4th of July is going to look a little different. To still celebrate as a community, we are creating a virtual parade and fireworks show to stream live on FB and Kirkland TV.

This will give us an opportunity to “gather together” from the comfort and safety of our own spaces and enjoy images and footage of 4th of July celebrations from the last 20 years.

How fun it will be to see how floats, styles, and downtown have evolved since we began Celebrate Kirkland in 2000. Pay attention and you just may see some familiar faces that have participated through the years.

Join us at Noon on Saturday, July 4th on the Celebrate Kirkland 4th of July! Facebook page or on Kirkland TV for the parade and fireworks show.

We would also love to see how you are celebrating! As you deck your homes, selves, pets, or children with red, white, and blue, we would love you to post your pictures with the below hashtags.

#CelebrateKirkland!2020 #KirklandTogether #WeGotThisKirkland