Need a few more volunteers for the picnic

Mari

Aug 23, 2023, 11:06:10 PMAug 23
to Highlands Neighborhood Association
Hello Neighbors!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Highland/Norkirk Picnic this Saturday at Crestwoods Park from 12-3! Spread the word to all your neighbors!

It would be fantastic if we could get one volunteer for the welcome table from 2-3 and several volunteers to help wash and cut watermellon.

When: Saturday, August 26, 2023, 12 noon - 3pm

Where: Crestwoods Park 1818 6th St

What: Live Bluegrass Band, food generously provided by Deru Market, Nothing Bundt Cakes and Sweetcakes, games for kiddos (including LEGO minifig trading, see details here), face painting, bubbles, and connecting with neighbors!

This event is organized by volunteers and made possible by a city grant and sponsorships. If you are interested in contributing to our event as a sponsor, please email norki...@gmail.com.

Here are our current sponsors for this year. Thank you for your support!!

Platinum Sponsors ($500 or more)

DERU Market

Cubes Storage

McAdams Remodeling and Design

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Sweetcakes

Gold Sponsors ($300 or more)

Kirkland Preschool

Weekday Warrior Fitness, Alexis Christensen

Silver Sponsors ($150 or more)

Angelfish Swimming

Cara in the House Real Estate, Cara Erdman

Columbia Athletic Club

Lake Washington Christian Church

Anonymous community member

Other Sponsors