Recycling Survey and Summer Recycling Events

Karen Story

Jun 18, 2020, 10:59:01 PM6/18/20
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

From Kirkland's Recycling Team:

We are looking for your feedback to make sure the City is providing recycling options that work best for our community. We know that Kirkland cares deeply about the environment, and we want to provide opportunities that make it easier for Kirkland residents to recycle. We would also like the community's input on some possible future changes to curbside collection service that could be considered to improve the recycling system.  Please take our survey to share your feedback about your waste collection service, City recycling events and services, and how you prefer to receive recycling information. The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete, and is open to all Kirkland residents.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/kirklandrecycling

Kirkland’s Recycling Team is also hosting several safe recycling events this summer: https://www.kirklandwa.gov/depart/Public_Works/solidwaste.htm