Fwd: NE 87th Street Closure

Kevin Dunlap

Apr 11, 2024, 4:29:01 PMApr 11
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

--- Forwarded message ---
From: City of Kirkland kirk...@service.govdelivery.com
Date: April 11, 2024 1:25:32 PM
Subject: NE 87th Street Closure
To: ke...@dunlap.org

WSDOT banner

Hello,

On behalf of the I-405/Northeast 85th Street Interchange and Inline BRT Station Project, we are sending you this project update for construction work associated with the Northeast 87th Street.  You can download an informational flyer about the work on the City's website

Starting as early as April 12, Northeast 87th Street will be fully closed to all through-traffic. Crews will begin the installation of the Northeast 87th Steet water line, residential water services, and supporting structures. Please see the attached flyer for additional information about the project, closure information, and what you can expect. The project website is updated weekly with important project updates, traffic information that includes upcoming I-405 ramp and lane closures, and details of upcoming nightwork.

Please direct all project and construction-related questions, comments, or complaints to the I-405/85th Project Team hotline by calling 425-224-2423 or by emailing I405SR16...@wsdot.wa.gov.

Thank you,

John Starbard, Regional Projects Manager

Department of Public Works

City of Kirkland, Washington

Desk: (425) 587-3911

GovDelivery logo