Summer Picnic Saturday, August 27 from 1 pm - 4 pm

Mari

Jul 24, 2022, 10:49:14 PM7/24/22
to Highlands Neighborhood Association

You are invited to the annual summer picnic hosted by the Norkirk and Highlands Neighborhood Associations. It will be a great opportunity to meet your neighbors and enjoy delicious food from Deru, live music played by the Cascade Mountain Boys band, and lots of fun activities/games including face painting, Henna tattoo, and LEGO minifig trading. Please RSVP by 8/5 (Friday) so that we can better plan for the event: http://evite.me/yuPUwZfe5p

To make this picnic possible, we need volunteers who can help with welcoming guests, setting up, cooking and hosting games. Please sign up in the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084ea4a722a7f49-picnic

For anyone who would like to be a sponsor of this event, please reach out to Ramola (ramola_l...@comcast.net) as we'd love to get support from the community to help to fund this free event for our neighbors.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the picnic!