Chang of venue** New location Maintenence Center

Mari

Nov 13, 2023, 6:34:09 PM11/13/23
to Highlands Neighborhood Association

**Our next general meeting on Wednesday, November 15 at 7 pm, the meeting location has changed to the City of Kirkland Public Works Maintenance at 915 8th St, Kirkland, WA 98033***

or via zoom - as long as I can get to zoom to work at the new location!:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://kirklandwa-gov.zoom.us/j/87843763282?pwd=YnuaYNTcvaabnYcuZhc3v6ZbMgYXGu.1

Meeting ID: 878 4376 3282
Passcode: 442694

---

One tap mobile
+12063379723,,87843763282# US (Seattle)
+12532158782,,87843763282# US (Tacoma)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• 877 853 5257 US Toll-free
• 888 475 4499 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 878 4376 3282

Find your local number: https://kirklandwa-gov.zoom.us/u/kYZIKEMg9

We will have a short meet and greet with a Kirkland police officer, DC St Jean. Please reply to this email to give me any questions you have, so the officer can prepare an answer.

We also have a speaker from WSDOT, Allie Breyer, to update us about the I-405/Northeast 85th Street Interchange and Inline BRT Station Project.

Our other speakers are Victoria Kovacs and Christian Knight both from the City of Kirkland Transportation department.  They are presenting the Stores to Shores project. Our meeting falls on the last day to comment on the Stores to Shores project. So, either come and let them hear your feedback or contact Community Engagement Coordinator Christian Knight at ckn...@kirklandwa.gov before Nov 15 with your feedback.

Below is the link to the proposed changes to the Highlands and other neighborhoods for this new project:

https://www.kirklandwa.gov/Government/Departments/Public-Works-Department/Construction-Projects/Stores-to-Shores-Greenway

Our 3rd presenter is Karen Story, who will tell us about the Sign Compliance Volunteer program, and what the Kirkland rules are for temporary signs.

Thank you for all your help in making our city the best place to live!

Mari Bercaw

Highland Neighborhood Chair