In person event on Monday, tomorrow and HNA/Norkirk joint picnic opportunity

Mari

Jun 19, 2022, 1:12:06 PM6/19/22
to Highlands Neighborhood Association
Hi Neighbors,

We're looking for volunteers for our summer picnic with the Highlands neighborhood. It will be Aug. 27, 1 - 4pm. We need folks to help out on the day of and to help with planning. Some of the jobs include: hanging banners, helping with activities, making calls to sponsors and booking entertainment.  If interested, we'd love your help. Please contact us at kirkland...@gmail.com. I will also be sending out a Signup Genius volunteer link.

Anyone interested in learning more about the 85th Station Area Plan should attend the meeting tomorrow, June 20th, at the Salthouse Church at 7pm. Please see attached flyer.

Thanks and happy summer!
Mari Bercaw
SYN_Flyer_Slide2.JPG