Correction - Next Highland Meeting is on Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Mari

Feb 20, 2024, 1:17:38 AMFeb 20
to Highlands Neighborhood Association

Hello Highland Neighbors!

Correction - Next Highland Meeting is on Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 7PM in the Peter Kirk room at City Hall (south door entrance) --please mark your calendars (and cross off March 17 if you have that incorrect date on your calendar). All Highland Residents are welcome!

Kirkland's new councilmember John Tymczyszyn will be joining us!  Please let me know if you have any questions for Councilmember Tymczyszyn and I will forward them to him so he can prepare his answers.

Only one speaker is scheduled so will have time to get to know one another!  I will have information about volunteer opportunities, and I will bring snacks.

Cool new mapping tool - Kirkland's Transportation Project Engagement Map- comment on projects and see other people’s suggestions and make your own suggestions!  Transportation Map