Please vote for board members by Dec. 27

Karen Story

Dec 12, 2020, 6:50:14 PM12/12/20
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to our annual electronic ballot for the Highlands Neighborhood Association. We elect board members at the end of each year. Elections are required by our bylaws, and to qualify for city grant money (used for picnic, egg hunt, etc.). Our bylaws define each board position, as well as our voting process: http://kirklandhighlands.org/BYLAWS.doc

Please vote before December 27. Click this link to vote:

https://forms.gle/NWsH5yxQQmFTztuX8

In order to be elected, each candidate must be selected by a majority of those who vote. If you do not check the box next to a candidate's name, you are voting NO for that candidate.

The ballot is anonymous. I will email the results once the election has ended.

Thank you for voting!
Karen, co-chair, Highland neighborhood

Karen Story

Dec 20, 2020, 9:04:22 AM12/20/20
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

Reminder that the deadline to vote for 2021 Highlands board members is December 27.