SaherHoneynet: SSH Honeynet Stats

hafidh faleh

Jul 2, 2012, 6:05:03 AM7/2/12
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'am Hafidh FALEH from Tunisian CERT , Our Honeynet chapter "SaherHoneynet" just relased a automatic generation of SSH-Honeypot statistics
using kippo-graph: http://www.honeynet.tn/node/61
This statistics is automatic updated for the latest mounth events.

Regards.

- Hafidh FALEH-
Manager of Detection and Tracing Cyber Attacks Subdevision
at National Agency for Computer Security: www.ansi.tn
"Tunisian Honeynet Project" chapter Lead : www.honeynet.tn
email: hafidh...@gmail.com
phone: +216 22 944 789

Ioannis Koniaris

Jul 2, 2012, 9:05:28 AM7/2/12
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hadidh. Nice results! And I was happy to see that you used my script :)
Although, I might as well inform you that you could be using an old version.
I have since fixed some of the graphs and they are displayed properly.
Some info from the Kippo-Geo page would be interesting to see as well, if you want to add them.
Regards.

hafidh faleh

Jul 2, 2012, 9:22:16 AM7/2/12
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Hello loannis,
Thank you, yes I will do the update of kippo-graph soon in our project,
For Geo localisation we use the kippo-geo in our internal platform and in the website
we have a globe visualisation for all honeypot sensor:
 http://www.honeynet.tn/node/46
 http://www.honeynet.tn/globe/index.html
Regards