wget urls / kippo results

Leon v/d Eijk

Sep 28, 2010, 9:03:59 AM9/28/10
to kippo users
Posted a article on my blog http://lvdeijk.wordpress.com with a list
of used url's where files where downloaded from on/to my kippo box.
Curious if you guys have similar results.

Cheers,
Leon

mlwrcollect

Sep 28, 2010, 12:24:11 PM9/28/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

these are my uniq wgets for:

Begin Log: 2010-07-04 00:00:55 (UTC)
End Log: 2010-09-28 16:00:05 (UTC)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~davewout/log/wget-uniq.txt

Greetz,
Dave

Jacob

Sep 28, 2010, 3:47:37 PM9/28/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
how are you guys pulling the nice lists of these wget files. I have my dl folder but those files are not as pretty as the list you all posted. :-)

- biosshadow

Miguel Jacq

Sep 28, 2010, 6:24:03 PM9/28/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Jacob <three...@gmail.com> wrote:
how are you guys pulling the nice lists of these wget files. I have my dl folder but those files are not as pretty as the list you all posted. :-)

Probably from the database.

In the latter's case, probably something like SELECT input FROM input WHERE input LIKE '%wget %';

Mig

Miguel Jacq

Sep 28, 2010, 6:25:28 PM9/28/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Except I left out the DISTINCT :)

Mig

Jacob Kuehndorf

Sep 28, 2010, 7:38:35 PM9/28/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com

Ahh. I need to add the database then. :-)

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi

Sep 28, 2010, 8:02:22 PM9/28/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com

Leon v/d Eijk

Sep 29, 2010, 1:54:18 AM9/29/10
to kippo users
Yes, you definitely should use a Mysql DB for reporting purposes. Use
Andrew's write-up http://blog.infosanity.co.uk/2010/07/25/kippo-svn-build/
Shout if you need some help.

Leon

On 29 sep, 01:38, Jacob Kuehndorf <jacob.kuehnd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ahh. I need to add the database then. :-)
> On Sep 28, 2010 3:25 PM, "Miguel Jacq" <miguel.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Miguel Jacq <miguel.j...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> dl
>
> >> Probably from the database.
>
> >> In the latter's case, probably something like SELECT input FROM input
> WHERE
> >> input LIKE '%wget %';
>
> > Except I left out the DISTINCT :)
>
> > Mig
>
> > --
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/kippousers?hl=en.

Justin Elze

Oct 1, 2010, 8:44:51 PM10/1/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else have any useful SQL queries to contribute?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended only
for use by the individual or entity to whom it's addressed and may be
proprietary and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, without
the prior written permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.   If you
receive this e-mail in error, please immediately telephone or e-mail the
sender and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of this
e-mail, and any printout thereof.

AndrewWaite

Oct 2, 2010, 6:18:17 AM10/2/10
to kippo users
I'm assuming you've got (or improved on) the simple queries I've
posted previously (http://blog.infosanity.co.uk/2010/07/21/initial-
kippo-honeypot-stats/)?

I'm planning on sticking my head back into the Kippo database this
weekend (currently got my head in Dionaea's), if I find anything
useful I'll let you know.

--Andrew