Kippo log

Leon v/d Eijk

Sep 18, 2010, 12:36:11 PM9/18/10
to kippo users
I uploaded a kippo log that is to funny. I had to share this one.

AndrewWaite

Sep 18, 2010, 1:25:47 PM9/18/10
to kippo users
Nice find, thanks for sharing.

I especially like once he (she?) starts trying to talk to you direct
after realising it's a honeypot.

--Andrew

Leon v/d Eijk

Sep 18, 2010, 1:33:56 PM9/18/10
to kippo users
Exactly, this is the first who realized he was poking around (or f-ing
thing up) in a fake box. I had to share this, it is to funny.

Miguel Jacq

Sep 18, 2010, 6:01:15 PM9/18/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Great fun, thanks for sharing this :) I've not yet met an attacker like this who figured it out, or at least was 'expressive' about it :)

Let us know if they return!

Mig

Leon v/d Eijk

Sep 19, 2010, 2:31:15 AM9/19/10
to kippo...@googlegroups.com
Infosec can be fun :) It totally cracked me up. On the other hand,
when you search for his ip on trustedsource.org you will find out that
it is used in some really large spamruns.