[KinkForAll] Financials Update

Rebecca Crane

Apr 23, 2014, 9:26:05 PM4/23/14
to KinkForAll
Hey Folks,

Two quick things:

1. We had some money leftover from fundraising for KFADEN -- about $160. It was earmarked for KFADEN2, but it seems like that never really got off the ground. Since it's been two years now since KFADEN and nobody has asked for it, I went ahead and donated the remaining funds to another currently active Denver community organization: Praxis Creative Space. (https://www.facebook.com/PraxisCreativeSpace/info)

I'd rather have that money circulating in the Denver community than me just continuing to hold onto it, waiting for a KFADEN2 that may never come. :) If somebody does decide to do another KinkForAll in Denver some day, I'm sure we can raise more funds -- and maybe Praxis will even help us out!

2. Does anyone know what happened to the KinkForAll Washington DC Financials spreadsheet? Apparently, it was permanently deleted from Google Drive on Apr 11 by an "unknown user" and we don't know why.

That's all!
Hope you're all well,
- R
unknownuser.png