site down? also, KFASF2?

James Sheldon

May 10, 2012, 2:25:22 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Is the kinkforall.org site down right now? I don't seem to be able to
get on it at the moment...

Also, any updates on KFA-SF2? I haven't seen anyone update the
contact spreadsheet since the initial round of meails...

@James

--
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ james sheldon

Rebecca Crane

May 10, 2012, 2:33:22 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

You can get to the KinkForAll wiki using this URL: kinkforall.pbworks.com

The kinkforall.org front page does seem to be down, though (or loading incredibly slowly). As does maybemaimed.com, which suggests that it's an issue with the folks who host maymay's websites.

I don't think anybody's been updating the contact spreadsheet because, as far as I know, there isn't anyone local besides Alisa who's taken on a major (un)organizing role -- so I think she's pretty much just been working away on her own. Wanna recruit some folks to help her out, maybe? ;) I'm sure she'd appreciate more hands!

- R

Visit and contribute to the KinkForAll wiki at
http://wiki.KinkForAll.org

Rebecca Crane

May 10, 2012, 2:33:56 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Sites all seem to be back up now. Must've been a temporary glitch. :)

James Sheldon

May 10, 2012, 2:35:03 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to contact some organizations, but I want to make sure
everything that's being done is being logged so I don't duplicate
others' efforts...

@James

RagingAmazon

May 10, 2012, 2:59:43 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Yay, with KFASF2 just over a month away I am super excited to hear some noise about it!  James, I've updated the google doc as I've sent info to the various organizations by just putting in the "date contacted" I would totally appreciate help reaching out to the groups that have not yet been contacted.

Best,
Alisa
P.S. I also have fliers if you or someone you know wants to post them places.

"'You know zat another term for an icongrapher would be 'photographer?'  From the old word Photus in Latation, vhich means--' 'To prance around like an idiot ordering everyone about as if you owened the place.'" ~ Pratchett; the Truth

James Sheldon

May 10, 2012, 3:04:07 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I'll put up a flyer at ace monster toys. Do you have a PDF i could print?

RagingAmazon

May 10, 2012, 3:07:02 AM5/10/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely, thanks.  See attached.

~Alisa

"'You know zat another term for an icongrapher would be 'photographer?'  From the old word Photus in Latation, vhich means--' 'To prance around like an idiot ordering everyone about as if you owened the place.'" ~ Pratchett; the Truth

KFASF8.5x11V5.pdf