KFASF2: Got printers?

RagingAmazon

Apr 15, 2012, 4:05:25 PM4/15/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

KinkForAllSanFrancisco2 is literally just two months away!  This means the pressure is on to get the word out and we need to start thinking about how to get our fliers on community billboards throughout the city.  This is where you all come in – have access to a printer?  Wanna help?  My hope is to crowd source as much of our printing as possible, so if you can print a few fliers at work, school, or even your local library to either put up in your community or pass along to those of us without printer access that would rock!  Let me know if you can help out with this....

Thanks,
Alisa

KFASF8.5x11V5.pdf