[KinkForAll] KFASF2: Topics!

Rebecca Crane

Jun 13, 2012, 3:45:44 PM6/13/12
to KinkForAll
Hi All!

Just thought I'd get a bit of a sharing and brainstorming thread started about topic ideas. I'm excited to see what everyone else is going to present. I'm not sure yet what I'll talk about. I initially wanted to put together something a little more in-depth on building intimate relationships that challenge various normative scripts -- but I've had an INCREDIBLY busy last couple of months (mostly due to my participating in said relationships :P), so I haven't had time to write something as fancy as I'd like. I might just facilitate a roundtable discussion on metamour dynamics (aka relationships between people who have a lover/partner/significant whatever in common.) But I'm open to suggestions, questions, requests, etc. Thoughts?

What are other people thinking about/planning to talk about?

See you all Saturday! Yay!

- R