KFASF2: Fliers and postcards

1 view

RagingAmazon

Mar 28, 2012, 12:42:17 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

The Denver folks were kind enough to share their fliers and posters which I modified for KFASF2.  Take a look, let me know what you think, or if you'd like a more editable file to play with.  If you catch a typo I'll make you cookies!

Thanks,
Alisa

"'You know zat another term for an icongrapher would be 'photographer?'  From the old word Photus in Latation, vhich means--' 'To prance around like an idiot ordering everyone about as if you owened the place.'" ~ Pratchett; the Truth
KFASF8.5x113.pdf
KFAsf2Postcard3.pdf

maymay

Mar 28, 2012, 2:32:47 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 28, 2012, at 12:42 AM, RagingAmazon wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> The Denver folks were kind enough to share their fliers and posters which I modified for KFASF2. Take a look, let me know what you think, or if you'd like a more editable file to play with. If you catch a typo I'll make you cookies!
>
> Thanks,
> Alisa

Typo the first: Noisebridge address is incorrect. It's not 2269 Mission Street, but 2169 Mission Street.[0]

Typo the second: The postcard reads "RSVP and find more information at: tiny.cc/kfad" but it should read "RSVP and find more information at: tiny.cc/kfasf2

What kind of cookies do I get? :)

Cheers,
-maymay
Blog: http://maybemaimed.com
Talk show: http://KinkOnTap.com
Community: http://KinkForAll.org

EXTERNAL REFERENCES:

[0] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here

James Sheldon

Mar 28, 2012, 2:52:06 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
http://artpatient.com/i/delete-cookies.jpg

--
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ james sheldon

Rebecca Crane

Mar 28, 2012, 9:26:56 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Pretty. :-) The community-specific reframe of the text is nice and I like seeing the 'Learn. Share. Connect.' tagline getting more play. I don't see any typos, so maybe I'll just have to steal some of maymay's cookies...

One suggestions, which may or may not be realistic for you to prioritize: Spanish versions?

- R

maymay

Mar 28, 2012, 2:55:42 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com

Alisa L

Mar 28, 2012, 11:11:07 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Awesome work, thanks! Cookies will be issued once you fill out the
cookie request form D72 in triplicate. Please allow 6 weeks for cookie
processing :-p

Oh, and I'm on a mission to make earl grey icebox cookies.

Alisa

Sent from my iPhone

Alisa L

Mar 28, 2012, 11:12:58 AM3/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Educational and adorable? Amazing.

Now, is anyone other than James on this list SF based?

Alisa

Sent from my iPhone