[KinkForAll] KFALC: Translation

Rebecca Crane

Jun 26, 2012, 10:52:40 AM6/26/12
to KinkForAll
I know there are only a few of us thinking about this so far, and I probably won't start doing serious work on KFALC until I actually get to Las Cruces in August, but translating KinkForAll materials into Spanish is probably one of the first things we need to start thinking about, since it may take a while. So, I'm just creating this thread as a space to have that conversation when we get around to it. :)

Aida Manduley

Jun 28, 2012, 9:09:04 PM6/28/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
I have very limited time these days, but let me know what the priorities are and I'll see what I can do.

<3

- Aida Manduley

Rebecca Crane

Jun 29, 2012, 5:39:56 AM6/29/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much, Aida! I totally understand the limited-time situation. I will be sure to keep you in the loop. :)

- R

Visit and contribute to the KinkForAll wiki at
http://wiki.KinkForAll.org

Rebecca Crane

Aug 13, 2012, 10:24:55 PM8/13/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Just noting here that we've had an offer from Dr. Alison Newby[0] to help us out with translating some KinkForAll materials into Spanish. Yay!

If there are other folks who want to help out with translation -- or who have suggestions on which materials we should most focus on making available in Spanish -- that would be great, too. :)