Kink for all?

Little Minx

Mar 6, 2013, 8:18:13 PM3/6/13
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
So this is a group for all ages, I just want to double check. This sounds too good to be true.

Rebecca Crane

Mar 6, 2013, 8:24:44 PM3/6/13
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Little Minx. Yep! This group is mostly for discussing KinkForAll Unconferences, which are free events that are open to all members of the public, regardless of age. You can find out more info here: http://kinkforall.org/ or ask any questions you've got to the list. :)

- Rebecca

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Little Minx <little...@gmail.com> wrote:
So this is a group for all ages, I just want to double check. This sounds too good to be true.

Visit and contribute to the KinkForAll wiki at
http://wiki.KinkForAll.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KinkForAll" group.