Vancouver Canada.

Asher Grave

Apr 23, 2014, 12:41:31 AM4/23/14
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
I'm putting this out there because I think I'd like to put together a KinkForAll for Vancouver.

Rebecca Crane

Apr 23, 2014, 1:17:01 AM4/23/14
to KinkForAll
Hi Asher,

That's great! It's been over a year since the last KinkForAll, so I'd be thrilled to see another one in the works somewhere. Let me know if you have any questions or there's anything I can do to help. :)

- Rebecca

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:41 PM, Asher Grave <theegra...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm putting this out there because I think I'd like to put together a KinkForAll for Vancouver.

Visit and contribute to the KinkForAll wiki at
http://wiki.KinkForAll.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KinkForAll" group.