[KinkForAll] KFALC: KinkForAll Las Cruces - Save the Date

1 view

Rebecca Crane

Apr 22, 2012, 12:53:08 AM4/22/12
to KinkForAll
Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you all know that Dakota, their friend Kiana, and myself are playing with the idea of putting together a small KinkForAll in Las Cruces, NM this Fall. Things are all very preliminary at this point, but we were just looking at the calendar and realizing how ridiculously fast time goes, so we wanted to go ahead and give the list a heads up in case anyone is going to be around that part of the country this Autumn or knows anyone else there who might be interested in unorganizing.

We're aiming for a date that will both give folks enough time to recover from Burning Man (end of Aug) and enough time to prep for Transcending Boundaries (end of Oct), as well as being within the window for tolerable weather, so we're probably looking at the 2nd or 3rd weekend in October (Sat, Oct 13th or Sat Oct 20th.)

Compared to the cities where it's happened before, there will be both some interesting challenges and unique opportunities that come with doing KinkForAll in a tiny bilingual border town. We've already got leads on a couple of venues and people who are excited about getting involved. We'll keep the list up-to-date with any developments but, especially with KFASF2 planning in full swing, there probably won't be much for a while. This is just so that folks can save the date. :)

- Rebecca & Dakota