FW: Help this guy ..needs job referal ... who inspired more than 10000 school chidren,

1 view

Arvapally, RadhaKrishna (RadhaKrishna)

Aug 2, 2011, 4:04:30 AM8/2/11
to kind_...@googlegroups.com

Thanks & Regards,
RadhaKrishna

From: MadhavaReddy [mailto:vasa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 1:11 PM
Subject: Help this guy ..needs job referal ... who inspired more than 10000 school chidren,

Dear friends …

Hope u are doing well … I am going well …

I wish to bring to your notice ..  Please go thorough for minute and see how u can do help for this guy ….

I am Attaching Resume of Mr. Uday Kumar , Please refer to ur friends company if there is chance to refer in your company/

He is true inspiration to  any body who are in problems .. I am  giving little bit brief as I know him for the past 3 years ..( U may not find this kind of story in any inspirational films also)

He is disabled person by Birth , born in lower middle class family in Nayee Brahmin (i.e Barber) family from small village in Chittore ..

Mother died when he was 12 years old(studying 7th class) , father died when he was 15 years old(studying 10th class).

He lived on his own and studied Inter . Degree and up to MBA ( finance) on regular college by working as paper and milk boy in the morning hours and Telephone both(10 years back it was income business model)  boy in evening hours.

He has got 5 years experience in the finance segment .., Recently (i.e 6th June) he got married. His current employer is asking him to some in night shift also in addition to day shift ( actually he was working in both shift when he was unmarried)

Due to this he left the job and now he is on search of JOB..

And Hands of Experience in using PC right installation of OS to the repair of Hardware . He is highly committed and loyal and more obedient .., he got couple of awards in previous companies for his excellent customer support which includes  foreign holiday trips.

Though he is handicapped he is good dancer too, he was member of Larence group once up on time.

He is Good motivational speaker too .., Now and then he is motivating lot of Govt school children ( at least he addressed more than 10000 school children on higher education importance) and supporting who wish to MBA projects also.

I request u Please help if possible to U or FW this resume to ur friends who can support his to get right job. I helped him to get his fist job and also helping as and when if asks help , in this regard  only I am approaching U …

Job Preferable Location is HYDERABD.

Encl :

1)      His Resume

2)      His Photo

GOD help U , when u help who are in need ...
--
Regards ...

P. Madhava Reddy,
స్వంత లాభం కొంత మానుకొని పరులకోసం పాటుపడవోయి  -  గురజాడ
http://www.facebook.com/Anantapur.HelpLine   Please click on It Like it

Uday.JPG
uday resume.doc