Full spectrum analysis

mandalocascio

May 22, 2014, 6:01:50 AM5/22/14
to kilo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am attempting to train myself in full spectrum call ID (I am  happy with AnalookW and its FREE).

I woudl like to use CoolEdit2000 (its old), i think its called CoolEditPro now, to do that but am getting stuck with the specifics as it relates to microbat calls. the tutorials I have found, and there are many, are music and voice editing related and therefore i am wading through a whole lot of info that is not relevent ( I think). My question is does anybody know of a relavent blog, paper etc that they could point me too? so i can start exploring the full spectrum world?

mandalocascio

May 22, 2014, 6:21:43 AM5/22/14
to kilo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry i just found the other software post, and just discovered Batlogger (free too!) if anyone knows of CoolEdit tips, great otherwise im off to use Batlogger

Julie Broken-Brow

May 22, 2014, 7:05:16 PM5/22/14
to kilo...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure about tutorials, but you could also try Audacity, which is another free software that you may find easier to use...

mandalocascio

May 22, 2014, 7:50:03 PM5/22/14
to kilo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks