[PayU Latam PLUGIN]

Tiago Baccala

May 23, 2022, 7:52:30 PM5/23/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list, step...@kill-bill.org, ezequie...@accenture.com, paulo.h...@accenture.com
Hello Stephane and team,

I am trying to install the Plugin https://github.com/killbill/killbill-payu-latam-plugin, in the KB 0.22, but I could not succeed.

Steps I performed:
1. Took org.kill-bill.billing.plugin.ruby:payu-latam-plugin:0.3.0 from Maven
2. Ran the command to install in KPM: /opt/kpm-0.8.1-linux-x86_64/kpm install_ruby_plugin payu-latam --from-source-file ./payu-latam-plugin-0.3.0.tar.gz --destination /var/lib/killbill/bundles
3. Restarted KillBill

When I finish the steps above, the plugin is stopped in KPM and when I try to START I got several errors such the one below:
Exception thrown by subscriber method handleKillbillEvent(org.killbill.billing.notification.plugin.api.ExtBusEvent) on subscriber org.killbill.billing.osgi.OSGIListener@573a99f6 when dispatching event: DefaultBusExternalEvent{objectId=null, accountId=null, tenantId=null, objectType=SERVICE_BROADCAST, eventType=BROADCAST_SERVICE}

Please, could you help me to solve that ?
Thank you.

Tiago Baccala

Reshma Bidikar

May 24, 2022, 1:58:58 AM5/24/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

The killbill-payu-latam-plugin appears to be an archived repository. It is compatible with only Kill Bill version 0.18x. The current Kill Bill version is 0.22.x, so the plugin might not work with this Kill Bill version.

Regards,
Reshma

Tiago Baccala

May 24, 2022, 7:01:21 AM5/24/22
to Reshma Bidikar, stephane brossier, Kill Bill users mailing-list, Paulo Mendes, Ezequiel Bertti
Thank you Reshma !

Do you or anyone on our thread needed to upgrade this Plugin to use with the current version of Killbill so can share the Plug-in updated ?

If not, @stephane, do you know how complex is to upgrade the Plug-in to be compatible with 0.22 KB?

Best regards to you all.
--
Tiago Baccalá

On 24 May 2022, at 02:59, Reshma Bidikar <res...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

May 24, 2022, 7:17:05 AM5/24/22
to Tiago Baccala, Reshma Bidikar, stephane brossier, Kill Bill users mailing-list, Paulo Mendes, Ezequiel Bertti
Hi Tiago,

The easiest would be to re-implement the plugin in Java, as JRuby plugins support is being deprecated.

This isn't on our immediate roadmap, but I'm sure Wovenware can help (https://killbill.io/customized-billing-system/).

Cheers,

Tiago Baccala

May 24, 2022, 10:50:01 AM5/24/22
to Pierre-Alexandre Meyer, Reshma Bidikar, stephane brossier, Kill Bill users mailing-list, Paulo Mendes, Ezequiel Bertti
Appreciate your prompt answer Pierre!

I will try to reach Wovenware and finally get them legally accepted within my company so we can work together.

Best guys!
--
Tiago Baccalá