Pagination for account invoice payments

Олександр Силка

Jan 4, 2022, 4:56:17 AM1/4/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Why there is no any pagination in this api or filters by payment status https://killbill.github.io/slate/#account-retrieve-account-invoice-payments ?
Is there any other api to fetch invoice payments for account with pagination ?

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Jan 4, 2022, 8:03:57 AM1/4/22
to Олександр Силка, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

There is no pagination support for invoice payments. There is however a call to paginate through payments: https://killbill.github.io/slate/#payment-get-payments

Hope this helps!

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 9:56 AM Олександр Силка <sylk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why there is no any pagination in this api or filters by payment status https://killbill.github.io/slate/#account-retrieve-account-invoice-payments ?
Is there any other api to fetch invoice payments for account with pagination ?

Pierre

Олександр Силка

Jan 4, 2022, 8:22:33 AM1/4/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
So what is the main difference between payments and invoice payments API ? Can payments API be used for invoice payments ?

вторник, 4 января 2022 г. в 15:03:57 UTC+2, Pierre-Alexandre Meyer:

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Jan 4, 2022, 8:29:30 AM1/4/22
to Олександр Силка, Kill Bill users mailing-list
A payment may or may not be associated with an invoice payment. See https://docs.killbill.io/latest/userguide_subscription.html#components-invoice-payments

If you are only triggering payments against invoices, you will always have an invoice payment. From the payment, you can retrieve the invoice payment (https://killbill.github.io/slate/#invoice-payment-retrieve-a-payment-by-id).

Kind regards,

--
Pierre

Олександр Силка

Jan 4, 2022, 8:40:32 AM1/4/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Looks like it's better to support pagination for invoice payments API because it's not very good idea to fetch list of payments and then fetch by id invoice payments details for every payment. Also we have few cases where there is no API to fetch data we need so is it possible to create some ticket for extending killbill API  in case if it will be useful for all community?
вторник, 4 января 2022 г. в 15:29:30 UTC+2, Pierre-Alexandre Meyer:

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Jan 4, 2022, 8:45:02 AM1/4/22
to Олександр Силка, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Can you send us the list of missing APIs here? I'll pass them along to the team for review.

--
Pierre