how to check is closed account

Alexandr Balashov

Feb 21, 2022, 5:02:19 AM2/21/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,
можно ли получить информацию о том что аккаунт закрыт https://snipboard.io/jwmVPr.jpg through php-lib https://github.com/killbill/killbill-client-php ?

Reshma Bidikar

Feb 21, 2022, 8:10:45 AM2/21/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

In order to close an account via the PHP client library, you can use the code snippet here.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reshma

Alexandr Balashov

Feb 22, 2022, 4:49:45 AM2/22/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Sorry, for my Russian.
I don't need to close an account. I just need to check is account already closed or not?

Reshma Bidikar

Feb 22, 2022, 8:19:35 AM2/22/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

Sorry, my bad, I misunderstood the question. In order to check if an account is closed, you can invoke the Retrieve Blocking States For Account endpoint. If the account is closed, the response will contain a stateName field as follows:
 "stateName": "CLOSE_ACCOUNT"
You can use this to determine if an account is closed. This is the PHP equivalent of the Retrieve Blocking States For Account method.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Reshma

Леонид Иванов

Jun 15, 2024, 6:34:14 AMJun 15
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Can you tell me if it is possible to reactivate a closed account?

вторник, 22 февраля 2022 г. в 16:19:35 UTC+3, Reshma Bidikar:

Reshma Bidikar

Jun 18, 2024, 1:31:23 AMJun 18
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

It is currently not possible to reactivate a closed account. As per the API docs:

This endpoint can be used when no other state change will occur on this Account to bring it to a stable state.   This endpoint is not for account deletion.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Reshma