metrics product

Modest Chaplygin

Dec 7, 2021, 9:06:56 AM12/7/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
I need to bill customers for method execution. There are two metrics. One method execution time and another method memory consumption. The amount customer owes is proportional to the product of these two metrics. Does killbill support billing based on a product (or perhaps some arbitrary arithmetic expression) of two metrics. How can this be expressed in a billing plan?

Mary McCauley-Stiff

Dec 7, 2021, 1:13:09 PM12/7/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi there - I'm one of the tech writers on the Kill Bill team, so I jump in once in a while to help out.

Kill Bill supports recurring billing, usage billing, and one-time transactions. It sounds like you're describing usage billing. Here are some resources for that:

Other team members might jump in to supplement this answer, so check back!

Regards,
Mary