Unable to Create Catalog : Error while creating plan: Error 400: Invalid catalog for tenant : 1

Akash Kamble

Sep 24, 2021, 9:01:53 AM9/24/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi I am trying to create a new catalog from KAUI but it is throwing

Error while creating plan: Error 400: Invalid catalog for tenant : 1

I tried to check logs as well but could not see any errors or warning for this.

I am using following version
killbill/killbill:0.22.12
killbill/kaui:2.0.5

Can anyone help me out with this ?

Mary McCauley-Stiff

Sep 24, 2021, 2:18:09 PM9/24/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Akash - I'm one of the technical writers - not at all familiar with Kill Bill's installation - but I do know there is a catalog validator. Have you tried running the XML through it? It's here: cloud.killbill.io > Tools > Catalog editor.

Regards,
Mary

Chris

Sep 26, 2021, 10:55:40 AM9/26/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hey,

There might be several reasons for this. Try to not upload it through KAUI, but use the API and check the logs that will give you slightly better error messages.

Also what I found in my experiments:
  • The catalog name changed (don't do this)

  • The catalog already exists (wasn’t changed)

Hope that helps

regards,
Christoph