KPM plug keeps dissappearing

Breonna

Jul 9, 2024, 10:58:12 AMJul 9
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi all,

I am having trouble keeping a persistent kpm plug which displays on the top. I am using kaui 3.0.6 and killbill 0.24.9. I have the stripe plugin installed and located in the /var/tmp/bundles directory. By restarting killbill, I can see the kpm plug, see the stripe plugin and interact with it. However, after some time, the kpm plug just goes away and I will have to restart the killbill server again. Is there any way to keep the kpm plug persistent instead of constantly having to restart killbill?

Thank you

karan bansal

Jul 9, 2024, 2:07:44 PMJul 9
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Breonna,

What happens if you try to access the direct link to KPM, for example http://localhost:9090/kpm when the KPM icon disappears ?

Regards
Karan

Breonna

Jul 10, 2024, 3:14:19 AMJul 10
to Kill Bill users mailing-list

Hi Karan,

When i try to access the direct link it will just show an empty plugins list. There is no data under configured instances. It is empty and there is no "install new plugins" button either.